Our local animal hospital is OPEN!
(Updated January 11th, 2021)
Riverview Animal Hospital COVID-19 update…
Due to concerns about the novel coronavirus and related disease (COVID-19), we are taking additional precautionary measures (per the recommendations of the State of Washington and the CDC) within the hospital to keep our staff, doctor, animals, and clients safe while continuing to provide essential patient care. We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety.
All of our staff are wearing masks for your protection!
Additionally, we have initiated limited contact appointments.
Below you will find further details on our new hospital protocols.
Medication and Food Pick Up
1. Please call us when you arrive to pick up food or medication(s), please specify the vehicle we can find you in.
2. A staff member will bring out your pet(s) food and/or medication(s)
3. Payment will be processed based on payment method you select.
Surgery Patient Drop-Off
1. Please call us when you arrive with your pet, please let us know what vehicle you are in.
2. A staff member will come outside and have you sign the release forms for your pet. We will then bring you and your pet into the lobby to exchange your pet.
3. We will call you in the afternoon to establish a discharge time for your pet.
4. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your pet in the evening, we will process your payment over the phone.
5. A staff member will meet you inside the lobby to exchange your pet, process payment and then review your pets discharge instructions at a 6ft distance.
(These appointments are only for Nail Trims, Vaccines, Anal Gland Expressions and Recheck Bloodwork).
1. Please call when you arrive for your appointment, please let us know what vehicle you are in.
2. A staff member will come out to and bring you in to exchange your pet inside the lobby.
3. We ask that you wait outside, or in your car during this time.
4. A staff member will exchange your pet back to you in the lobby. We will then process your payment.
Appointments with our Veterinarians
1. Please call the office when you arrive, let us know what vehicle you are in with your pet.
2. A staff member will meet you outside to collect your pet history and concerns. We will then bring you and your pet into the lobby to exchange your pet. We ask that you then wait outside or in your car, with your cell phone easily accessible.
3. A staff member will bring your pet back to you and our veterinarians will review exam findings with you outside at a 6ft distance.
4. At this time we will also scheduled any needed follow-up’s for your pet. We will then process your payment.
-All pets will be exchanged within our lobby, this ensures your pet does not get loose.
-Masks are required for patient exchanges and when you are outside or in your vechicle speaking with a staff member.
-For all appointments we ask that you remain in the parking lot with your phone readily avaliable.
-If you, or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness, please let a front desk staff member know.
-Please allow for longer appointment times, as well as more limited appointment avaliability.
We appreciate all of our wonderful clients and hope you are staying well in these uncertain times. Thank you for your patience and working with us during this time. We understand this process may change again, but we are doing our best to prepare for the restrictions to be removed and service patients as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about our process please call and speak with the front desk staff.
We hope your family and pets are staying well!
The Riverview Animal Hospital Team
Email- [email protected]